Extended File Manager EFM
Version 1.1 created from 1.0 beta by Krzysztof Kotowicz <koto@…>
Extended File Manager is an advanced plugin for Xinha
It works in two different modes.
- Insert Image Mode and
- Insert File Link Mode.
In Insert Image Mode, it replaces the basic insert image functionality of Xinha with its advanced image manager.
If Insert File Link Mode is enabled, a new icon will be added to the toolbar with advanced file linking capability.
- Easy config.inc file that enables individual options for both modes.
- Thumnail View
- List View
- Nice icons for both views
- Create Folders
- Vertical Scrolling
- Allowed extensions to view or upload.
- File Uploads
- Max File upload limit
- Max Upload Folder size (Including all subfolders and files. A must see option.)
- Dynamic display of available free space in the Upload Folder
- Dynamic Thumbnails using Image libraries or browser resize
- Image Editor (Actually done by Wei...a great addon)
- Can be used to insert images along with properties.
- Can be used to insert link to non-image files like pdf or zip.
- You can specify image margin / padding / background and border colors
- You may edit Alt/title tags for inserted images
(Most of the features can be enabled/disabled as needed)
Installing involves extracting the archive to 'plugins' subdirectory of Xinha and selecting the plugin in appropriate xinha_plugins list.
Plugin may be configured via xinha_config.ExtendedFileManager object. You can find the available options here.
Please note that by default allow_upload is false and uploading is not permitted, you MUST set it true in the config as is indicated above in order to allow uploading.
afrusoft@… - author of EFM 1.0 beta
koto@… - EFM 1.1 (most of the code taken from Xinha codebase)